Roger CPA Review is the innovative leader in CPA Exam Preparation. Our advanced online course platform redefines the standards for online learning, with a student base that stretches across the United States and Internationally.
We are a small, tightly-knit, and fast growing company headquartered in San Francisco. This position is geared towards individuals who are highly motivated, energetic, organized, and want to be part of a growing team.
We are seeking a friendly and driven Customer Service Representative to work with both our current student base and prospective students via live chat support, email, and phone correspondence. This position will also collaborate with various departments on a day-to-day basis, assisting with office operations and serving as a primary point of communication for various business development activities. The ideal candidate is an agile thinker with a passion for providing excellent service and a talent for juggling multiple priorities. The hours for this position are 6:00am to 3:00pm, Monday through Friday. This position reports directly to the Customer Care Supervisor.
This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position. Roger CPA Review offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, life insurance and 401k.
- Participate in company-wide Customer Service & Sales initiatives
- Provide excellent Customer Support including Live Chat, Email and Phone correspondence
- Conduct outreach to prospective students interested in becoming CPAs
- Uncover and analyze patterns within the industry to improve departmental performance
- Work with Business Development and Marketing teams to plan for field events; ensure timely delivery of materials to team members, and collaborate on the planning and scheduling of deliveries
- Assist with general office duties as necessary
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- 1+ year general office experience
- 1 + year customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Organizational and planning skills
- Ability to anticipate, take initiative, and follow through on assignments
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, coordinate multiple projects, and meet various deadlines
- High energy level and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Upbeat, warm personality; "people person"
- Experience with MS Office Suite (including MS Outlook)
Additional Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of accounting industry and the CPA Exam
- Familiarity with Desk.com, Fresh Desk, Salesforce
- Experience with Live Chat customer support software
Location: San Francisco Office
To be considered, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please note that you will hear from us only if we wish to pursue your application.
Roger CPA Review provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Roger CPA Review complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.