Become a Campus Rep
Do you have at least one year left of college? We want you! As a Campus Representative, you're an essential part of our team – helping to spread the word about Roger CPA Review to your classmates! You'll gain valuable industry and networking experience by working with faculty and students on campus. And in return, you'll receive a complimentary four–part CPA Review course!
- Receive a full, 4-part course – Upon completion of the required duties, you will receive a complimentary Select Course Package.
- Gain valuable networking experience – more opportunity to form lasting relationships with fellow students, faculty and industry leaders.
- Build your professional skills and beef up your resume – Make yourself more attractive to future employers and land your dream job post-graduation!
- The average workload is 20-30 hours over the course of one academic school year
- Spread the word about Roger CPA Review
- Distribute materials on the CPA Exam
- Keep Roger CPA Review involved with your club and campus events
- Help build awareness of Roger CPA Review