Can you answer this FAR question? If not, sit for FAR now!



When a sole proprietor takes money from his company, the owner keeps track of the money withdrawn in a Drawing account.

In a corporation, the money withdrawn by the owners is called “dividends”. In a sole proprietorship it is called “Drawing” but it is really the same thing. Drawing is not deductible to the business.

There is currently no content classified with this term.

Get instant access to step-by-step instructions on how to apply and sit for the CPA Exam.