Become a CPA with our Regulation Course
Are you a member of a non-U.S. professional association and planning to take the IQEX Exam to earn your USCPA credential? Let Roger CPA Review help you prepare! Come November 2012, the IQEX Exam will adopt the Uniform CPA Examination's Regulation section. Let Roger CPA Review help – our fully-integrated Regulation Course is your key to unlocking your future as a USCPA.
REG Course Pricing:
$495 with promo code PassIQEX
Our REG Course Includes:
- Motivational Lectures - Bite-sized, easy to retain lectures, taught by Roger Philipp, CPA using his focused, dynamic teaching style.
- Course Textbooks - Written by Roger Philipp, CPA, directly corresponding to lectures
- Wiley Homework Books - Includes thousands of practice questions
- USCPA Wiley Review Software - Thousands of practice Multiple Choice Questions and Task-Based Simulation (TBS) questions in the same computer-based setting
as the IQEX Exam.
- Study Planners - Our 3,6,9 and 12 month Study Planners help keep you on track with your studies. See sample Study Planners!
- Homework Help Center Access - 24/7 online access to expert USCPA's for assistance on difficult homework problems.
About the IQEX:
The IQEX Exam is for international accounting professionals who aspire to become US Certified Public Accountants. You must be a member of non-U.S. professional associations that have entered into mutual recognition agreements with U.S. boards of accountancy.
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA)
- The Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- The Irish Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAI)
- The Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP) and
- The New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA)
IQEX applicants should visit the NASBA IQEX page for more information about the application process.
IQEX 2012 Changes:
- Covering ethics, professional and legal responsibilities, business law and taxation related specifically to U.S. accounting practice, the IQEX Exam will assume the Regulation section of the Uniform CPA Examination CSO.
- The IQEX Exam will be administered four times a year during the second month of every testing window (February, May, August, and November).
- The format of the exam is now identical to the Regulation portion of the USCPA Exam. The IQEX Exam is a 3 hour exam and consists of 3 multiple choice testlets and 6 simulations.
I passed the IQEX! Now what?
Once you pass the IQEX, you must meet the requirements of one of the 55 US State Boards of Accountancy in order to be licensed or certified as a CPA. For more information on the IQEX, please visit NASBA's page on the IQEX Exam.