Roger CPA Review offers easy financing – without a catch. You can now buy all Roger CPA Review Courses & Products with fixed monthly payments. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4.
Study Now, Pay Later
There are no gimmicks like deferred interest or hidden fees - the order total you see at checkout is always what you'll actually pay. Simply choose 'Affirm Monthly Payments' at checkout, provide some basic information, and and get a real-time credit decision if you're approved to split your purchase into 3, 6, or 12 monthly payments with rates from 10-30% APR*.
How does it work?
Add course & products to cart
During checkout, choose 'Affirm Monthly Payment' option
Fill out Affirm's quick & easy application - get a real-time credit decision!
Complete order and pay over time!
Get started today
How does Roger CPA Review's financing work?
Roger CPA Review is partnered with Affirm to offer clear, simple financing for any purchase of our Courses & Products - in just a few clicks.
- Fill your cart and select the 'Affirm Monthly Payment' option on the checkout page.
- You'll be re-routed to Affirm's site to enter a few basic pieces of information to identify yourself. You'll receive a real-time credit decision.
- Simply review and select from the payment plan options and click confirm to finalize.
- Once you're finished, complete your transaction and your course will be on its way.
- You'll then pay your monthly bill or sign up for autopayment at www.affirm.com/pay.
What is required to sign up for 'Affirm Monthly Payments'?
To sign up, you must:
- Be 18 years or older.
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile number and agree to receive SMS texts. The mobile phone account must be registered in your name. We cannot accept VOIP numbers at this time.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
Are there any interest or fees associated with Roger CPA Review's financing option?
Loans vary between 10% and 30% APR simple interest. The corresponding finance charge is the only fee associated with a loan - there are no late fees, service fees, prepayment fees, or any other hidden fees.
Do you perform a credit check?
Yes, when you first create an account with Affirm, they perform a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score.