Some students are experiencing issues with the e-textbook not loading/displaying properly. To resolve this you will need to clear the browser of cookies and cache from the beginning of time, then exit the browser entirely so that no windows are open. You can then relaunch the browser and sign back into their course and the e-textbook will display as usual. Browser specific instructions for clearing cookies and cache are below.
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More (three horizontal dots)
3. Click History > then History > then click Clear browsing data on the left of the page
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
6. Click Clear data.
In Fire Fox
1. On your computer, open Fire Fox
2. At the top right, click More (three horizontal bars)
3. Click Library > then History > then click Clear recent History
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select Everything.
5. Next to "Cookies " and "Cache," check the boxes.
6. Click Clear Now
Safari 8.0 - 10.0 (Mac) - Clearing Cache and Cookies
1. Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
2. In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
3. Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.