CliftonLarsonAllen – Roger CPA Review Package
About Roger CPA Review
Roger CPA Review is a team dedicated to helping students successfully prepare for the CPA Exam with the industry’s most Efficient, Effective and Enjoyable e-learning system. With a core belief that the key to success is enjoying what you do, each learning tool has been designed with special care to foster a study process that simultaneously delivers results and enjoyment. The Roger Method™ is a proven teaching approach in which lectures, texts and practice questions are broken down into micro-structured, highly motivating lessons that simplify difficult concepts while keeping students focused. For more information about Roger CPA Review, visit http://www.rogercpareview.com/.
As an employee of CliftonLarsonAllen, you will receive the following, at no cost to you, when enrolling in the full, four part review course:
- Micro-lessons, e-Textbooks, physical course textbooks, study guides, for all four parts.
- Interactive practice exam question software for all four parts.
- Flashcards all four parts.
- Twenty-four (24) months of access for all four parts.
- Online Cram course for one of the four parts (your choice!).
- Study planner guides for 3, 6, 9 and 12-month study schedules.
- Access to the Homework Help Center and Customer Support team.
Please use the following contact information when enrolling:
When calling or emailing, please provide the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Shipping Address