The CPA Exam is undergoing some changes, effective January 1, 2018. Here are some Frequently Asked Questions we put together to help you better understand what the changes are and how we'll help you prepare for success in the new year.
1. What is changing on the 2018 CPA Exam?
The CPA Exam will undergo several changes throughout 2018. Changes to the Exam include:
- Content Updates: Focus on Revenue Recognition
- New User Experience Redesign
- Inclusion of Microsoft Excel
- Larger monitors at Prometric Testing Center
For a detailed look at the changes, visit our 2018 CPA Exam Changes page.