You know what they say, birds of a feather tweet together!
Last week kicked off Busy Season for accountants everywhere. For many, this means endless spreadsheets, late nights at the officeand turning to social media for bite-sized breaks! Tune in below for our favorite #BusySeason banter:
- #busyseason brings out random tweets from me, so you have been forewarned
- After this month is over, I'll probably be common-law married to my cube #busyseason
- I eat three meals a day at work #busyseason #lifeofanauditor
- Okay first years, the more you all chat, the more I will give you because you're obviously looking for things to do. #busyseason
- I'm honoring MLK by auditing today. #publicaccounting #busyseason
- The cycle of eating dinner at work has started. Here's to a month and a half of not cooking for myself. #busyseason
- First time looking at twitter today #busyseason
- Siri, please answer all of my staff's idiotic questions. #publicaccounting #busyseason
- Heard on the radio that 40% of people did not take a lunch break today.it's probably the accountants. #busyseason
- Missing Dance Moms!!!!!! #noooooo #busyseason interfering with my necessary reality tv
- Thank God it is #busyseason again. Otherwise, I might have to plan what I was going to do tonight.
We know the next few months will be tough, so throw a hashtag in front of busyseason and youll find yourself a band of sleepy accountants to commiserate with.