As a CPA Candidate, deciding whether or not to invest in a CPA Review Course is one of the most important decisions you’ll make when working toward your CPA credential. CPA Review courses might seem costly, but studies show that candidates who take a CPA Review Course have higher pass rates than those who don’t. And that’s because the investment is well worth the money and effort. Here’s why:
- CPA Exam Preparation Focus. Accounting professors are great researchers and teachers of accounting principles and some are supplementing their classrooms with CPA Exam-related materials. But even if they work through a simulation or two in class, that’s usually not enough to prepare you for the CPA Exam. A CPA Review course will fine tune your studies specifically to what you will be tested on the CPA Exam.
- Time Management. Creating any resemblance of a work/life balance while preparing for the CPA Exam might seem impossible. However, a CPA Review Course helps organize your time by providing detailed study planners that incorporate the review course syllabus into a customized plan to fit your busy schedule.
- Personalized Study. Everyone studies at their own pace and in their own way. A CPA Review Course can be personalized to fit your learning style and preferences. Whether you prefer to read a text book, watch a video, or listen to a lecture, tailored study allows every kind of learner the opportunity to engage with the material in a manner that benefits them most.
- Exam Day Confidence. Knowing what to expect when you step into a Prometric center on Exam day will provide you with the confidence you need to be successful on the CPA Exam. Students can get hands-on experience working on Full Practice Exams that mirror the CPA Exam structure with a CPA Review course, building familiarity with the Exam.
- Be Informed. The accounting industry is always changing, which means the CPA Exam is ever-evolving to adapt to these changes. You can spend hours each day scouring the internet for news about CPA Exam updates or be the first to know from your CPA Exam Review provider. News and industry updates are just a click away and easy to access by connecting with your CPA Review provider on social media, signing up to receive their emails, or subscribing to their blog. You’ll always be prepared when you’re in the know.
When your career goals are directly impacted by success on your CPA Exam, choosing to study “on your own” becomes a big risk. The benefits you’ll receive from studying with a CPA Review Course are substantial enough to warrant any extra expense toward your future.