Mitchell Minuto passed the CPA Exam on his first try with an average score of 85. See how he did it with Roger CPA Review all while pursuing his MBA degree and working as a graduate assistant with his business college. He is now an incoming Audit Associate at Grant Thornton.
1. Which exam section(s) have you passed?
AUD, BEC, FAR, REG
2. What university / college did you attend?
Northern Arizona University
3. Why did you take Roger CPA Review?
It was an affordable study option that was well worth the price and highly recommended.
4. How did you hear about our course?
From a fraternity brother that had used it to pass all four sections.
5. What is your favorite aspect of our course?
Roger was very energetic, making it easy for me to breeze through the lectures and actually retain material.
6. How has passing the exam affected your personal and professional life?
This is a huge weight off of my shoulders. Now I can solely focus on my career and professional development.
7. What’s your best piece of advice for other candidates studying?
Do the work and put the time in! Reviewing over and over again is the best way to excel on the exam. I passed all sections on my first try, with an average score of 85 while completing a full-time MBA program. If I made the time to study, anybody can! Great review course that I would highly recommend to others.
8. Favorite quote?
"What's the difference between a bond and your boyfriend? A bond will eventually mature." --Roger Philipp, CPA, CGMA