Every year, Roger CPA Review awards over $500,000 in course scholarships to CPA Exam candidates across the nation to support our mission of empowering future accountants to achieve their career goals. We're excited to announce that we're currently accepting applications for our 2018 Scholarship program!
Submissions will be considered based on academic merit, involvement, situation, and need. Each applicant will be eligible to receive a course scholarship varying from $250-$1,699. All are encouraged to apply.
And since the Tax Reform is making REG undergo monumental changes beginning January 1, 2019, it's more important now than ever to sit for the CPA Exam. We're committed to offering up-to-date CPA Exam materials, including the 2018 Tax Law changes. Our expert CPA team is dedicated to your success and with our new SmartPath Predictive Technology™, you'll be on the fastest path to CPA Exam success!
Roger CPA Review has helped 200,000 students reach their goals. It's your turn. #TaketheSmartPath.
The application deadline is May 31st, 2018.
Top reasons why candidates choose Roger CPA Review:
- SmartPath Predictive Technology™ - Pass the CPA Exam faster with data-supported targets based on the performance of students who have passed the CPA Exam
- Effective & Dynamic Video Lectures - Understand complex accounting concepts through engaging, Smart Lectures™, drawing on effective visuals, analogies, and examples to reinforce the main point
- The Questions students need to pass the first time, based on proven success rate metrics - High Quality Multiple Choice Questions, Task-Based Simulations, and AICPA-released questions and solutions – always current and up-to-date
- Superior, 1-on-1 Support - Personalized and virtual tutoring from expert CPAs, integrated time-management tools, and dedicated CPA Exam Advisers
- Proven Results - 88% pass rate, plus a top choice among Elijah Watt Sells winners and the profession’s leading universities and firms