Roger CPA Review awards over $500,000 in course scholarships to CPA Exam candidates across the nation every year. Currently, we are seeking applicants for our 2017 Scholarship program based on academic merit, involvement, situation and need. Multiple scholarships of varying value will be awarded, so all are encouraged to apply.
And since the new version of the CPA Exam is rolling out on April 1st, what better time to focus on evolving your career opportunities than right now?
All applicants will be eligible to receive a course scholarship, varying from $250 to $1,695, as well as weekly giveaways on our social channels throughout the application period.
All Roger CPA Review Scholarships awarded can be used towards the profession’s most Efficient, Effective, and Enjoyable CPA review course which includes a full suite of learning tools proven to help prepare you for the NEW CPA Exam:
- Over 100 hours of dynamic, engaging lecture
- Expert-written electronic and physical Course Textbooks
- Continuously updated question bank with 5,000+ multiple choice questions and task-based simulations to prepare you for the higher order question types
- New CPA Exam Simulator that exactly mimics the new CPA Exam and allows for an unlimited amount of full-length practice exams
- Guidance on how to approach higher order skill problems from our team of CPA Exam experts
- Customizable study planners that work with your schedule
As a Roger CPA Review student, you will be fully prepared and confident on Exam day. Are you ready to take on the challenge? The deadline to apply is May 3, 2017.