Joey Krombach is our November 2017 Student of the Month! Joey works at PwC and has also taken the LSATs. See how Roger CPA Review helped him pass the CPA Exam and what aspects of our course were most helpful for him.
1. Which exam section(s) have you passed?
AUD, BEC, FAR, REG
2. What university / college did you attend? What did you get your degree in?
USC & Yeshiva University
3. What firm do you currently work for?
4. Why did you take Roger CPA Review?
I watched the reviews on cpaexamguide.com and thought that Roger CPA Review would be the best fit for me.
5. What is your favorite aspect of our course?
Definitely Roger wishing that he was born as Justin Timberlake.
6. How has passing the exam affected your personal and professional life?
Completing this step in my life has opened many doors for me years before a lot my peers.
7. What’s your best piece of advice for other candidates studying?
Just put in the hours, and go through every question. Then drill, drill, drill. These tests are the hardest tests I've ever taken; even harder than the LSATs. But if you put in the hours, you will pass.
8. Anything else you'd like to share?
I passed them all on the first try thanks to Roger. I have issues paying attention to lectures, but I had no problem paying attention to Roger's lectures. I didn't want to miss the next joke!
9. Favorite quote?
Roger: "I probably shouldn't have said that."
2017 Student of the Month series