Megan Sheehan works at Deloitte & Touche in New York. Learn more about her CPA Exam journey below!
1. Which exam section(s) have you passed?
AUD, BEC, FAR, REG
2. What university / college did you attend?
3. Why did you take Roger CPA Review?
Although I had passed three other parts using a different review course, I wasn't successful when first taking the exams. For my last exam I wanted to make sure I was 100% prepared to pass the exam, and I knew I could only do that by changing review courses.
4. How did you hear about our course?
When speaking with my peers on their CPA journey, they could not speak more highly of Roger CPA Review. They also had passed all four parts on their first try so I figured Roger was worth a shot!
5. What is your favorite aspect of our course?
Roger reminded me of one of my favorite accounting professors from college. After watching the lectures, I truly felt like I was understanding the material, opposed to just memorizing. He’s also hilarious.
6. How has passing the exam affected your personal and professional life?
Passing these exams, in my opinion, has and will be the biggest professional accomplishment of my life. I have opened doors in my career that others will not have. Within my personal development, I was challenged, questioned, motivated, and learned how far I was willing to push myself to achieve greatness.
7. What’s your best piece of advice for other candidates studying?
If you can pass one, you can pass them all.
8. Favorite quote?
“Do. Or do not. There is no try.” -Yoda
Pass the CPA Exam smarter, not harder.