Kayla Jackson started taking the CPA Exam four years ago, but was unable to finish. After hearing about Roger CPA Review from a coworker, Kayla has now passed all 4 sections! Read more about her journey below.
1. Which exam section(s) have you passed?
AUD, BEC, FAR, REG
2. What university / college did you attend?
West Virginia University
3. Why did you take Roger CPA Review?
I took Roger CPA Review as a last ditch effort to pass the CPA Exam.
4. How did you hear about our course?
A coworker told me about the review course. I had been on a 4 year hiatus from the exam and didn't know what was out there.
5. What is your favorite aspect of our course?
My favorite aspect were the study planners. They really helped me stay focused on the tasks ahead and gave me the right time frame suitable for my lifestyle.
6. How has passing the exam affected your personal and professional life?
I feel like all the experience that I have gained in public and industry has been solidified. It gave me a new breath of confidence.
7. What’s your best piece of advice for other candidates studying?
Never quit. And I mean never. Take a break if you need to or a step back, but never give up on yourself. You're worth it.
8. Favorite quote?
"Believe you can and you're halfway there." - Theodore Roosevelt
9. Anything else you'd like to share?
I had tried a lot of other products and even a live class. Nothing got me through like Roger CPA Review did. Before I started with Roger, I had taken enough CPA Exams for 4 people.
Pass the CPA Exam smarter, not harder.