Keith Jennings passed the CPA Exam despite the many obstacles he faced during his journey. Learn more about how he persevered and what his best piece of CPA Exam advice is.
1. Which exam section(s) have you passed?
AUD, BEC, FAR, REG
2. What university / college did you attend?
California State University, Fullerton
3. Why did you take Roger CPA Review?
I took Roger CPA Review because it was by far the most interesting, innovative, and fun way to learn the material.
4. How did you hear about our course?
I heard about the course through multiple friends who said that his videos are exciting to watch!
5. What is your favorite aspect of our course?
Roger is by far the best aspect of the course. His fun attitude got me through the material!
6. How has passing the exam affected your personal and professional life?
I just found out I passed today, so it hasn't affected me too much other than bringing me absolute joy!
7. What’s your best piece of advice for other candidates studying?
Use Roger's study plans. Schedule the Exam based on how long the plan will take you, and work backwards to find out when you need to start studying. It worked 4/4 times for me, and I always went in extremely prepared, not cramming the day before. Oh and another thing, take the day before the Exam off. Don't study. It does wonders for de-stressing.
8. Favorite quote?
"You miss 100% of the shots you take and don't make."