Erik Galstyan is a graduate from the University of California, Santa Barbara. He passed the CPA Exam with an average score of 82 for each section! See why he chose Roger CPA Review and why he recommends this course to anyone.
1. Which exam section(s) have you passed?
AUD, BEC, FAR, REG
2. What university / college did you attend?
University of California, Santa Barbara
3. Why did you take Roger CPA Review?
I took Roger CPA because I needed a program tailored to my needs. I cannot sit down and listen to a guy read power point slides for hours, that's why I didn't do well in College. Roger makes it fun and entertaining and I learned more about accounting through Roger than my four years at school.
4. What is your favorite aspect of our course?
My favorite aspect was the fact that Roger is up there in front of a white board showing you how it's done. It gives you the feeling that he's actually there in front of you and allows you to truly see how a problem should be done.
5. How has passing the exam affected your personal and professional life?
It gave me the confidence to know that I am able to accomplish anything I put my mind to and my peers and superiors at work notice that confidence.
6. What’s your best piece of advice for other candidates studying?
Two words. TIME MANAGEMENT.
7. Favorite quote?
He who has begun is half done.
8. Anything else you'd like to share?
I graduated UCSB with a 2.67 GPA and ended up passing all four exams with an average score of 82. If that is not proof that this program works, I don't know what is.