And the Best Way to Follow up If You Want the Job
- What is an initiative that company management/leadership has been focused on over the last year and how has that affected you and your teams?
- What type of opportunities does your company have for professional development and training?
- How much say do the employees have about working on certain clients/industries/projects?
- What are the major projects or initiatives your team is working on today?
- What are the most important skills and attributes a candidate needs to be successful in this position?
- What are the characteristics of a successful employee in your organization?
- What are the most challenging things about the job?
- What would a typical work day look like in this position?
- Can you tell me a little bit about the evaluation process at your company?
- What are the common attributes of people who really excel at your company?
- What are a few things that really drive results for your company?
- If I were to be hired, what do you expect me to accomplish in the position?
- What has been your favorite part of working at this company?
- What are the major clients in your office?
- What is the next step in the interviewing process?
I would like to thank you again for the interview yesterday. Your comments about the work-life balance that your company promotes and the fact that a majority of the clients in the office are in the xxx industry have increased my desire to work for KPMG. As we discussed in the interview, I have attached my unofficial transcript as well as a digital copy of my updated resume.
I look forward to hearing from you! You can reach me at (813) 468-3735.