Are you a member of a non-U.S. professional association and planning to take the IQEX Exam to earn your USCPA credential? Let Roger CPA Review help you prepare! Come November 2012, the IQEX Exam will adopt the Uniform CPA Examination's Regulation section. Let Roger CPA Review help our fully-integrated Regulation Course is your key to unlocking your future as a USCPA.
IQEX 2012 Changes:
- Covering ethics, professional and legal responsibilities, business law and taxation related specifically to U.S. accounting practice, the IQEX Exam will assume the Regulation section of the Uniform CPA Examination CSO.
- The IQEX Exam will be administered four times a year during the second month of every testing window (February, May, August, and November).
- The format of the exam is now identical to the Regulation portion of the USCPA Exam. The IQEX Exam is a 3 hour exam and consists of 3 multiple choice testlets and 6 simulations.
Pricing: $495 with promo code PassIQEXREG
Formats:Choose from our Online or USB formats
Our REG Course Includes:
- Motivational Lectures - Bite-sized, easy to retain lectures, taught by Roger Philipp, CPA using his focused, dynamic teaching style.
- Course Textbooks - Written by Roger Philipp, CPA, directly corresponding to lectures
- Homework Books - Includes thousands of practice questions
- USCPA Review Software - Thousands of practice Multiple Choice Questions and Task-Based Simulation (TBS) questions in the same computer-based setting as the IQEX Exam.
- Study Planners - Our 3,6,9 and 12 month Study Planners help keep you on track with your studies. See sample Study Planners!
- Homework Help Center Access - 24/7 online access to expert USCPA's for assistance on difficult homework problems.