On a professional level...
Fact - 80% of new hires start studyingor pass the CPA Exam before their first day of work. With thousands of qualified accounting students entering the workforce, it's important that you give yourself a reason to stand out.
- Set yourself apart from the pack: Firms are increasingly looking for students who have more to offer.
- Boost your salary: Firms often award a bonus to those who pass the exam within their first year.
- Advance in the firm: Taking and passing the CPA Exam is a must in order to climb the corporate ladder.
On a personal level...
While Roger CPA Review has successful students both young and older, we consistently find that new graduates have an easier time balancing commitments.
- Get it out of the way: Take the exam while you're still in study mode. Research shows that candidates fresh out of college tend to perform better on the CPA Exam.
- Lighten the load: Once you begin your rewarding, but very demanding career in accounting, you'll appreciate having one less thing to juggle.
- Family time: Trust us on this one - it's much easier to study for the CPA Exam kid-free.