freedom" or perhaps busy season has come around and you'll take it "next month." You could be one of the people who is "waiting for the right time" or for "life to slow down" before embarking on this quest.
We have news: there will never be the "perfect time" for you to take the CPA Exam. You will most likely always have work, family, a personal life, hobbies, and other activities to juggle. So take the plunge and get started!
We promise - once you get started, climbing the CPA Exam hill will get smaller and smaller until you are at the top looking down. You will encounter bumps and anxieties along the way, as you plan and prepare for each part. But keep in mind that the hardest part is sitting down, applying for the exam, and making the commitment to study and pass!
Here are some of our favorite motivational quotes. Hopefully they inspire you to conquer your fears and get started!
1. "If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy." - Dale Carnegie
2. "If you do what youve always done, youll get what youve always gotten". Tony Robbins
3. "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." -Thomas A. Edison
4. "You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do." -Henry Ford
5. "Eighty percent of success is showing up." Woody Allen
6. "Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other." -Walter Elliot
7. "Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds." -Gordon B. Hinckley
8. "Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear." George Addair
9. "Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." -Wayne Dyer
10. "If you study, you will pass." -Roger Philipp
11. "Never, never, never give up." -Winston Churchill
So what keeps you motivated? We would love to hear!