you reach your goal with as little pain as possible.
Whether you're a recent college grad or a seasoned Big 4 professional, Roger CPA Review provides you with everything you'll need to pass the CPA Exam on the first try. Now let's get started! Follow these easy steps to kick start your studies and begin your journey towards CPA.
Manage Your Studies
Start with a plan! Your course comes with Study Planners that can help.
- In your student account, select Study Planners in the Support box
- Choose between a 3, 6, 9 and 12 month study plan
- Select the customizable planner to help build your own plan that you can stick to. All are based on the recommendation to study for a part of the exam, and then take that part before moving onto the next.
1. Watch one lecture at a time and in full. We do not recommend starting and stopping the
3. Follow along with the lectures in your Course Textbook before simply reading the book.
4. Our system includes Note taking and Video Bookmark functions right in your course so
5. After you have watched the lecture, now fully read the corresponding pages in your course
6. Once youve completed a topic use the Light Bulb feature to mark your confidence level.
Test Your Knowledge
You should complete corresponding homework on a topic before moving on to the next
1. Begin with the CPA review questions at the back of each section of the Course Textbook.
A. Begin with Multiple Choice questions. Take your time, and only do one question at a time.
Check your answer and read the description as to why it was right or wrong.d. Circle and
mark questions you miss or have difficulty with. You should review these prior to the exam.
B. Move to the problems assigned in the Homework Book. Repeat steps a-d above.
C. Continue with practice on Task-Based Simulations.
1. Review any lectures that you marked as difficult, bookmarked a portion of, or rated at a lower confidence level.
2. Use CPA Exam Review Software for extra practice. Software also allows you to track your progress and take practice exams to work on your time management skills.
3. Continue with as many multiple choice questions and simulations as time allows, especially in the topics you find the most difficult.
You are now ready to begin your studies. Do you have any questions about how to best use your Roger CPA Review Course? If so, leave it in a comment below and we'll respond as soon as possible!