Summer is right around the corner, and while we know it's tempting to lay out in the sun all day or even take an exotic summer vacation, we think you've got bigger fish to fry! What if we told you that this summer, you could pass ALL 4 parts of the CPA Exam? If that sounds like music to your ears, then listen up. Here's what you'll need to do in order to pass all 4 parts of the CPA Exam in just three months:
1. Start studying in a blackout month, which would be June.
2. Expect to dedicate 7 days a week for three months- including weekends!
3. Mentally prepare yourself to take the FAR Exam after just 4 weeks of studying.
4. Plan to take the rest of the three exams in 8 weeks.
5. The most important tool you will use during these months is our Accelerated Review, which is essentially a 3 month planner that will help you stick to your study schedule and help you pass the CPA Exam!
We'd like to emphasize that this Accelerated Review is for students who have time every single day to study for 3 months. It is not for someone who is working full-time, traveling, or has other large commitments. We encourage students to challenge themselves and pick the best course of action; if you are confident in your abilities to study daily, then take the time this summer to tackle the CPA Exam in just 3 months! As we like to say, "If you study, you will pass!"
Check out our course demos to see our dynamic teaching style: