Happy Friday CPA Peeps! We hope youve had a great week of studying and learning. To wrap up our week, we've got some neat highlights for you:
- Did you hear? Roger CPA Review has paired up with CSU Chico so you can earn academic credits while studying for the CPA Exam! This is especially great for those of you who have yet to meet your states 150 credit requirement! You can be a student at any university and earn up to 6 credits! Read about it here.
- Video blogger, Christina, just released a new v-log about her CPA Exam studying experience! She has some awesome tips and advice for those of you studying for your upcoming exams. We recommend you check out her video.
- We decided that some comedy relief was also in order for all of you studying so hard! Check out our latest attempt at being funny here.
- Roger and Roger CPA Review Staff had such an amazing time at the BAP Nationals this year. We have some entertaining pictures posted on Facebook, and you can check out the entire album here.
- We recognized a Student of the Month for August late last week- Jhona Liza Sangco! She has a great story and some words of wisdom and encouragement to share. You can read about her CPA Exam journey with Roger CPA Review here.
Thats our week in a nutshell. From the entire Roger CPA Review team, we hope you have a productive and enjoyable weekend!