That's right, you can learn with Roger Philipp, CPA and get college credit at the same time. So for any CPA hopefuls who need a few more credits to meet the educational requirements to sit for the exam, or are just finishing their degree and want to get a head start on the review process, this is a perfect opportunity.
Roger CPA Review has established a partnership with Golden Gate University. Here are some of the benefits of this program:
- Students receive 6 units at either the graduate or undergraduate level. Complete your degree while you prepare to pass the CPA Exam!
- Engaging and accurate lectures by Roger Philipp, CPA, the world's most popular CPA Exam instructor.
- Students receive 6 Accredited Master level college credits through Live Class if in CA or Online from anywhere in the world.
- Acclaimed books and materials ensure a comprehensive experience.
- Save time and money by satisfying your educational requirements to sit for the CPA Exam or gain licensure.