With the new year right around the corner, make sure you're connected with us! We've got some amazing things in store for 2014, and we would hate it if you missed out! Here are some of the ways you can stay in the loop and connect with our awesome online community.
- Our Facebook page is always updated with CPA Exam industry news, important announcements about our course, accounting news, and if you scroll through it, it's guaranteed to make you smile! Simply "like" our page on Facebook and you're good to go.
- Have a quick question? Tweet at us! For example, say you have a question about the CPA Exam requirements in your state. Just tweet your question , and you'll hear back from us pretty soon.We love connecting with our students through Twitter because this is where we like to hold conversations, and it's one of the fastest ways to get in touch with us. Follow us!
- G+ is a great platform to be on, because there are some blossoming CPA Exam communities filled with students offering advice and support. You won't find millions of participants (yet) and that's the beauty of it- the small groups mean you get more attention from other CPA Exam candidates and your questions won't get buried! Google+ is where we like to post more of our lengthier content. For example, in the near future, you might see some quizzes or weekly challenge problems. To add us, simply click on the red "Follow."
- Sometimes you just need a break. And that's when you go on Pinterest. Are we right? Well, we're on Pinterest too! We've made great boards for you such as: "Stuff Accountants Like" or "Student Success Stories." Each board was created with the intent to entertain, inspire, and motivate.
- Even more so than Google+, there are hundreds of accounting societies and groups that we're a part of and are always participating in on LinkedIn. Find us, and ask us questions, or read our company updates, where we post important information about the CPA Exam. If you're one to check LinkedIn frequently, then be sure to follow our company page!
We hope you've scheduled in the CPA Exam in your 2014, because we're ready to be with you every step of the way. Connect with us today!