First and foremost, on behalf of Roger CPA Review, we’d like to thank everyone for taking the time to fill out the Roger Spirit Scholarship application.
We thoroughly enjoyed reading through each and every single entry, learning about your professional aspirations, your personal trials and tribulations, and all the amazing things you’ve done thus far to shape who you are today and become a source of inspiration for others.
We believe in each and every one of you and wish you the utmost success as you work toward accomplishing your goals and paving the path for yourselves. Although we wish we could have chosen all of you for a scholarship, we unfortunately were not able to. We have chosen recipients based on academic merit, involvement, situation, and need.
We are happy to announce this year’s Roger Spirit Scholarship recipients:
• Shea Churchill, University of Northern Colorado, Colorado
• Lauri Lockwood, California State Univeristy - Santa Barbara, California
• Lily Zhang, Illinois State University, Illinois
• Arthur Beredjick, Florida State University, Florida
• Jovan Johnson, University of West Georgia, Georgia
• Ellen Alphonso, Southern Oregon University, Oregon
• Kyler Nicholas, Monroe College, New York
• Kayla Johnston, Humboldt State University, California
• Jayme Bankert, Pennsylvania State University, Pennsylvania
• Madiha Rizvi, University of Southern California, California
• Drew McCarty, Brigham Young University, Utah
• Bethany Dozier, Linfield College, Oregon
• Ashleigh Lofton, University of Texas at Dallas, Texas
• Christina Goff, Central Washington University, Washington
• Oxana Hendrix, Coastal Carolina University, South Carolina
• Ronak Patel, University of Massachusetts - Boston, Massachusetts
Congratulations to all of our Roger Spirit Scholarship recipients. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors in obtaining your CPA license and hope that we were able to make a difference in helping you get there both educationally and financially! Thank you again to all who participated.