For over 10 years Roger CPA Review has been awarding scholarships to CPA Exam candidates across the nation. The Roger Spirit is found in students who are passionate, enthusiastic, and relentless when it comes to achieving their CPA goals. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply. The application process is similar to drafting up a resume: its just your basic information as well as field where you tell us about your goals and why you deserve this scholarship. As our Scholarship Program continues to grow, we are proud to reward CPA candidates that embody the Roger Spirit and couldnt be happier to help them reach their goals.
We are seeking applicants based on academic merit, involvement, situation, and need. The Roger CPA Review Spirit Scholarship includes all industry leading features of the most efficient, effective, and enjoyable course out there. Multiple scholarships of varying value will be awarded!
The Full Course Includes:
- Over 100 hours of engaging, bite-sized lessons
- Instructor-written Course Textbooks in both electronic and print versions
- 1000s of Interactive Practice Quesitons, integrated for a streamlined study process
- Homework Help Center access of guidance from expert CPAs
- Customizable Study Planners
- 18 Months of Course Access
Application Deadline: May 1st 2014