The 2018 holiday season is upon us and while we’re busy preparing our students for the 2019 CPA Exam, we wanted to take some time to reflect upon this Season of Thanks. So, without further ado, here are the top 8 things we're thankful for this holiday season:
- We are thankful for the insights our patent pending SmartPath Predictive Technology™ has provided to our students. SmartPath has lifted the veil of student achievement benchmarks for our program, and we are so excited to see that the launch of the SmartPath tools this past year has resulted in truly accelerated CPA Exam success for so many of our students.
- We are thankful for technology. Living in a time where entertainment is at our fingertips, communication is accessible basically everywhere, allowing us to stay connected with our students, those close to us, and causes that are important to us. Technology has been instrumental in how the next generation learns and how we conduct business. It has a vital role in our everyday lives.
- We are thankful for the Praxity Alliance, specifically, their top 4 firms - BKD, DHG, Moss Adams, and Plante Moran. We appreciate their receptiveness to partner on initiatives designed to advance the CPA profession.
- We are thankful for our accounting partners. We partner with hundreds of accounting firms, universities, state societies, and organizations across the nation to provide structured, comprehensive CPA Exam preparation for their CPA Candidates.
- We are thankful for our work/life balance. Having time to volunteer throughout the year to give back, and to take time off and enjoy what matters to us eliminates unnecessary stress, while promoting a great work environment.
- We are thankful for team meetings. As a largely distributed company with employees located all over the United States, it’s always a special time when we get together to see our colleagues face-to-face in a different city. Team meetings are a time to strategize, enjoy the local area’s foods and sites, and participate in team bonding activities.. Team meetings always make for great memories.
- We are thankful for both our work and home families. The holidays wouldn’t be the holidays without the gift of family and friends to support us throughout the year. We also spend a great deal of time at work, so it’s nice to have colleagues who are just as supportive as our at-home families.
- We are thankful for our students. We love what we do – helping students quickly pass the CPA Exam so that they can advance their accounting careers. It’s a wonderful feeling to read the countless success stories of how passing the CPA Exam changed out students’ lives. It’s why we go to work every day!
From all of us at Roger CPA Review, Happy Holidays!