The CPA Exam is constantly evolving to meet client demands, adapt to technological advances, and respond to industry needs. This year, the biggest changes to occur on the 2019 CPA Exam are the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) that was passed by President Donald Trump in 2017 and an update to Leases. Although the Regulation (REG) and Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) sections have been the areas most affected by these changes, the Exam also saw changes in the Auditing (AUD) and Business Concepts and Environment (BEC) sections as well.
Download our free eBook to learn everything you need to know about the blueprint and content updates taking place on the 2019 CPA Exam. In this eBook, you will get a full, deep dive into...
- AUD, BEC, FAR, and REG changes
- Where to find these changes in the Blueprints and Content sections
- How these changes affect the CPA Exam and to what degree
- How SmartPath Predictive Technology will help you pass faster than ever before
- Frequently asked questions about the 2019 CPA Exam
Download your free eBook below to learn everything about the 2019 CPA Exam