So, in no particular order, her are the top 10 Reasons We Are Thankful This Holiday Season:
- Our Students. Our job is to inspire our students, but the truth is they inspire us. We get to share in their stories of success on both the CPA Exam and as they move up in their careers. They inspire us to create world-class CPA review products based upon their feedback and evolving needs.
- San Francisco. The City by the Bay provides a beautiful backdrop for our headquarters. We're fortunate enough to be located in one of the most thriving, vibrant and culturally diverse cities in the world. Go Giants!
- Our Team. Our team is made up of a group of quirky, fun and smart people who are truly dedicated to their work and want to help our students in every way possible. We work hard, but we play hard too!
- Company Meetings. With staff located all over the globe, we look forward to getting together at our corporate headquarters in San Francisco. Its a chance for us to collaborate, brainstorm and work together as a team. Then, we celebrate big. Our motto: the team that karaokes together stays together!
- Social Media. Going beyond hashtags, pins and posts, social media allows us the opportunity to truly connect with our customers. We are able to receive feedback about our products, find out when people pass the CPA Exam and exchange ideas about what it means to be a CPA in today's world. Social media is a beautiful thing.
- Our Partners. We're truly grateful to work with such passionate people. Whether its the educators at a top universities, or leadership at a partner accounting firm, were constantly blown away.
- Caffeine. The office Keurig, the roast from San Franciscos nearby Four Barrel or a Mountain Dew on filming day, we dont care - we love our caffeine! We're sure many accounting students can relate!
- Technology. The way that our students learn has changed so much since we first began. CPA Review in the classroom is no longer in demand, and were grateful for technology to allow us to build an eLearning system to carry our students to the next level of online learning.
- The CPA Profession. Our team is continually inspired to help candidates meet their CPA Exam goals. Our mission goes beyond seeing our students pass the CPA Exam. We guide our students every step of the way, making the preparation process Effective, Efficient and Enjoyable!
- The Holidays. This is the time we get to step away from work to spend quality time with our friends and family. We believe it's important to have a healthy work/life balance and taking time away from work allows us to rejuvenate and prepare for our work ahead.
From all of us at Roger CPA Review, Happy Thanksgiving!